Boot Hill Tournament Basic Rules
1. Boot Hill tournaments are not sanctioned but USBC rules will apply.
2. These tournaments are open to all bowlers except bowlers who have won a PBA national title after 2008 (senior titles excluded).
3. Only two re-racks per game will be permitted per game.
4. It is the responsibility of the bowler to check his/her scores and those of the bowlers with whom he/she is bowling. Once the scores have been turned in and the cut is announced scores cannot and will not be raised.
5. Score corrections may be made by the bowlers provided all parties on the pair agree. If there is dispute a tournament official must be contacted.
6. Bowlers will draw for lanes in all rounds.
7. If there is a tie for the last spot to advance, there will be a 9th and 10th frame roll-off.
8. Bowlers should not leave the tournament until the cut has been announced. If a bowler leaves who has made the cut, we will not take the next bowler. The cut for the next round will remain the same with less bowlers.
9. Once the tournament has begun any altering of the surface of bowling balls will not be allowed. This rule applies until the tournament is finished. 10. We reserve the right to refuse any entry.
10. We reserve the right to refuse any entry.
11. The Director will have the final say in all disputes.